Advanced Nitrox Diver
Course Structure and Duration
What you will learn:
Equipment Requirements (in addition to basic equipment)
This course examines the use of EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for optimal mixes to a depth of 40 metres / 130 feet. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EAN-21 through 100 percent oxygen for dives not requiring staged decompression.
TDI Decompression Procedures or the Intro to Tech may be combined with this course at the discretion of the instructor.
Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
3. Formula Work
4. Equipment Considerations
5. Dive Tables
6. Dive Computers
7. Dive Planning
8. Common Mixing Procedures
1. Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
2. Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver, or equivalent
3. Show proof of 25 logged open water dives
4. If this course is taught in conjunction with the TDI Decompression Procedures course, the minimum age is 18
1. Four dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 100 minutes
If the course is taught in conjunction with other courses, then different structure and duration might apply. Please contact us to explain this in more detail.
1. Alternative second stage octopus attached to a primary regulator or a redundant scuba unit; 1.9 litre / 13 cu ft minimum
2. A submersible pressure gauge
3. Depth gauge and automatic bottom timer and/or dive computer
4. Buoyancy compensator device (BCD) with power inflator
5. Line cutting device
6. Exposure suit adequate for the open water environment
7. Cylinder and regulator properly labeled and cleaned as required for EAN mixtures
8. Access to oxygen analyzer, may be supplied by instructor
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014