Course Structure and Duration
What you will learn:
Equipment Requirements (in addition to basic equipment)
This is the entry-level certification course for recreational divers wishing to utilize enriched air nitrox (EAN) as a breathing gas. The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through 40 percent oxygen content.
Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
1. History of Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN)
4. Equipment Considerations
5. Dive Tables
6. Dive Computers
7. Advantages and Disadvantages of EAN
9. Common Mixing Procedures
1. Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
2. Have a minimum certification of open water diver or a current enrollment in an open water diver course
1. Two nitrox dives are recommended but are not required
2. TDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
1. Nitrox cylinder for analyzing
2. Nitrox analyzer (should be supplied by the instructor)
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014