Course Structure and Duration
What you will learn:
Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
1. Why We Must Solo Dive
2. Who Must Solo Dive
3. Solo Diving Mentality
4. When Not to Solo Dive
5. Equipment for Solo Diving
6. Planning and Conducting a Solo Dive
8. Management of Solo Diving Emergencies
1. Minimum age 21
2. SDI Advanced Diver or equivalent
3. Provide proof of 100 logged dives
1. Two dives are required with complete briefs and debriefs by the instructor
2. Dive plan must include surface interval, maximum no-decompression time, etc. to be figured out and logged
3. SDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
1. Basic open water scuba equipment.
2. One of the following must be used to provide an additional independent regulator attached to an air source:pony cylinder, twin cylinders with isolation, H-valve, independent doubles, or SpareAir™
The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for diving solo. Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in solo diving activities.
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014