Intro to Tech Instructor
Course Structure and Duration
What you will learn:
The TDI Intro to Tech Instructor course provides the training required to competently and safely introduce students to the world of technical diving. The objective of this course is to train instructors to familiarize students with technical equipment configurations, to enhance open water diving skills (such as buoyancy, trim, and situational awareness), and to introduce advanced gas planning techniques within a no-decompression context. Although taught in conjunction with material from the TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures courses, this course is strictly a no-decompression course; students are permitted to use enriched air nitrox mixes, provided the gas mix is within their current level of certification.
Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may teach diving activities in a technical equipment
1. The diving activities approximate those of training
2. The areas of activities and environmental conditions approximate those of training
Graduates who are also nitrox instructors may enroll in:
1. TDI Advanced Nitrox Instructor course
2. TDI Decompression Procedures Instructor course
1. Certified as an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Instructor
2. Certified as a Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures diver
3. Certified as a TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures Instructor
1. Four Dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 100 minutes.
2. The minimum number of classroom and briefing hours is 6 hours.
3. TDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
1. Formula Work
4. Equipment Standards
5. Dive Tables
6. Dive Computers
7. Dive Planning
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014