Course Structure and Duration
What you will learn:
This is the entry level certification course for instructors wishing to teach enriched air nitrox (EAN) as a
breathing gas. If open water dives are included, the maximum depth is not to exceed the skill level of the instructor.
The objectives of this course are to train instructors in the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for teaching
EAN-22 through EAN-40.
Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may:
1. Engage in teaching activities utilizing EAN-22 through EAN-40
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates are qualified to enroll in:
1. TDI Advanced Nitrox Instructor course
2. TDI Decompression Procedures Instructor course
1. Minimum age 18
2. Minimum certification as an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Instructor or the equivalent
3. Certified as basic nitrox diver, may be combined with instructor program
4. Provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged nitrox dives
1. Two dives are recommended but are not required
2. The suggested number of classroom and briefing hours is 6
3. TDI allows instructor trainers to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
1. History of EAN
4. Equipment Standards
5. Dive Tables
6. Dive Computers
7. Advantages and Disadvantages of EAN
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014