Interested in this course? Don't waste another minute and contact us to discuss what options are available now!
Already have a code? Click the picture below to log in and start your adventure today!
What you will learn:
This program is designed to develop the skills and knowledge necessary for an individual to lead certified
technical divers in the open water environment.
Qualifications of Graduates
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may:
1. Assist an active TDI Instructor during approved diving courses provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior training
2. Supervise and conduct dives for certified technical divers provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior training
3. This program does not cover overhead environment with the exception of advanced wreck
1. Minimum age 18
2. Certified as an SDI Divemaster (equivalent ratings from other agencies are not accepted for this TDI
3. Provide copies of current CPR and first aid training
4. Have a current medical examination
5. Provide proof of 50 logged dives
6. Certified as technical diver for which they are applying as a divemaster in.
Course Structure and Duration
During this course you will learn how rewarding it is to work with divers who are beginning their adventure as technical divers or experienced divers who are continuing their technical diving. You will learn how to manage divers and conduct enjoyable dives .
How to conduct dive briefings and debriefings, how to assist instructors during teaching technical diving courses and highly developed knowledge on subjects like dive physics and physiology will round you as a professional TDI Divemaster.
1. Four Dives are required with a minimum accumulated bottom time of 100 minutes.
2. The minimum number of classroom and briefing hours is 10 hours.
3. TDI allows instructors to structure courses according to the number of students participating and their skill level
61(0)433 156 500
If you care about your dive education, you are at the right place
© Australian Instructional Solutions Pty Ltd 2014